- The previous hairstyle should be taken down 2 to 3 days prior to salon visit.
- If your hair is matted or severely tangled upon arrival, be prepared to pay an additional fee of $20/ per 30 minutes of detangling.
- Please review our new policies here.
- All first appointments require a non-refundable $25 consultation to hold one’s first appointment.
- All appointments made will prompt a credit card on file that will be required to hold appointment. Cards will only be charged for cancellation fees if necessary.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to sign in and be ready for your stylist.
- If you are 10 minutes late, you will be charged a $5 late fee
- If you are more than 30 minutes late, you will have to reschedule your appointment and be charged a $20 cancellation.
- If an appointment in cancelled you will be charged a $20 cancellation fee, unless you reschedule an appointment for within the next 7 days.
- Please provide 72 hours notice for cancellations.
- If a child is sick, we ask that the appointment is rescheduled due to health concerns for staff and other clients.
- Food and drink is not permitted into the shop. Please eat and drink before your appointment.
- Any guest not being service must wait in the designated waiting area and may be asked to step out until the client’s appointment is completed.
- Children not being serviced are not allowed in the shop, due to safety issues.
- Clients can book up to 8 weeks in advanced.
- Any single service that is priced at $100+ will require a pre-payment.
- We do not offer refunds.
- It is the policy of SC4Kids that we have the right to refuse service to any customer disrupting the environment of the salon.